Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2010/03/08

CONFUSED AND SCARED

We have been to therapy, biblical counseling and even started attending church. Advise given to " H"  well it works for 3mths then the old routine kicks in. I earn way much more than him and for some reason he has unexplained debt, which he does not know how it happened. He also overdrafted to purchased junk. I work long hours for extra monies. He just dont give a damn. We had a squabble as I took his cloths he pushed me around. He is way bigger than me I phoned to cops to have his firearm removed cos he is quiet implusive. He said I must go see a div lawyer, he will resign and take everything I worked for - I want to keep the house we only owe R330000 so that if the kids wanna study futher a second bond could help - we had to cancel all our policies due to financial reasons etc. We have two kids and only wants whats best for them and is fair for me. Advise please.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Dear Tracy,
It might be worth your while to opt for divorce mediation or go the uncontested divorce route and use the service at http://www.edivorce.co.za

Bertus Preller
www.divorceattorney.co.za

1
Posted by: Family law expert | 2010/03/09

Dear Tracy,

Bertus Preller
www.divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to Family law expert