Question
Posted by: ntandokazi | 2011/01/31

confused and in love

i wonder if u can help me :i met a guy 2 weeks back, a wonderful guy who called me 5-10 times a day and he promised me heaven and earth and said we need to have get tested before engaging into any sexual activities but now the problem is on friday he visited me at my place and he wanted to have sex but i told him i dont have any condoms (which i did)
and then he then mastibated (which was embarasing to say the least) and now he is all moody and cant wait to get off the phone when i''ve called him and never call me even once a day let alone sms me and now i dont know what to do coz i really love him

Sounds awkeard. Heaven and earth tend to get promised, not by people who can deliver either of them, but by people who want to persuade someone else to have sex with them. When you say you told him you didn't have condoms ( he didn't bring his own ? ) though you did, I wonder why you misled him here. Presumably you did not want to have sex with him anyway, which is significant. Sounds like there's a lot of lust around, and not much actual love. Let things cool off a bit, and get to actually know each other before leaping further into a relationsip.

4
Posted by: outsider | 2011/02/01

it sounds like you infatuated not in love - and don''t give in to him is is just wanting to use you

I wonder how many other women he has done this to and been with

YUK

Reply to outsider
Posted by: Hi | 2011/01/31

It sounds to me like this guy was only after sex and in that case you can''t expect much from him unless you give it to him and chances are he will disappear straight afterwards. wouldn''t you rather he stayed lost now, without having had sex with you first? I also think 2 weeks is way too soon for love..

Reply to Hi
Posted by: Asking | 2011/01/31

You are discussing having sex after knowing each other only 2 weeks? This is not healthy !He visits your place and proceeds to mastubate!
l wonder why you are even bothering to phone him, he sounds like someone most girls would not want to associate with. You sound most immature to state you love him after only 2 weeks. How old are you?

Reply to Asking