Question
Posted by: juju | 2010-10-21

Confused and hurt

My hubby called our son yesterday cause my battery was off, he told him i should cook pork leg he is on his way . i did cook it, when he arrive he check the pot and got furious and mad. He said he did not want me to cook the pork leg in the plastic but the one in small packets and said he told our son that, i tried to explain to him that our son did not mention that i should cook the one in small packet and i was not aware that they were others in the small packets only knew about the plastic one.He started yelling and swearing calling me (crook, snake)in names saying i just did what her ex- wife used to do, he said it was not misunderstanding but " u did it deliberately to spite me and being disrespectful maybe your witch doctor told you to do the opposite of what i asked and make me angry and test whether i love u and the muthi is working just like my ex-wife" . Firstly i do not go to witch doctors i''m a christian my concern is can a person be so angry cause of this.

Gosh, he sure is fussy about his pork ! He says you are behaving like his ex-wife - maybe he means, like an intelligent and independent woman ? Maybe that's why she's an ex-wife ? Sounds like he has an old-fashioned, paternalistic, bossy attitude. Maybe he gets tramped on and made to feel small in his work, and believes he has a right to take it out on the nearest woman when he gets home ?

7
Posted by: Glad I am not a Cyber Shrink | 2010-11-12

Good Luck Cyber Shrink.

Reply to Glad I am not a Cyber Shrink
Posted by: Feel 4 u | 2010-10-21

Honestly you have every right to feel confused.. It couldn''t have been pork that made him react that way.. Was it the first time you cooked it for him? Not that it matters anyway.. For your sake I hope this is not the begining of the worst that is still to come.. As 4 Lovey, I hope 4 your sake you never go through something badand hope that people will sympathise with you. You dont laugh at someone else''s pain. " Confused and hurt"  good luck girl.

Reply to Feel 4 u
Posted by: I think | 2010-10-21

What is his problem? Why did he gets married again if he things all women uses muthi..uphambene.

Reply to I think
Posted by: run away | 2010-10-21

ur husband is mad, simple...he is the one with the problem, no wonder the ex wife left him

Reply to run away
Posted by: Lovey | 2010-10-21

Hahaha ahahaha ahhaah hahah, what going on today, the previous poster boxed her husband because he didnt want to go with her to the gym. Now your hubby is angry becuase you cooked the wrong meat. Hahahah

Good luck Cybershrink.

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: Matt | 2010-10-21

Hahaha, dont envy you on this one cybershrink. Funniest concern ever posted. U speak english?

Reply to Matt