Question
Posted by: Anita | 2011-01-12

Confused &  Scared

I am currently on the injection and have been since last year September and had my next shot in December. I understand that there are side effects associated with taking the injection, but this time they seem to be getting worse. I am experincing nausea, dizziness, breast tenderness and enlargement as well as lower back pain. Is there any chance i could get pregnant? i was told that there is no chance of pregnancy if you are on the injection. Is there any chance i could be pregnant????

All contraceptives have a small failure rate, about 1% for the injection.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-14

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-14