Question
Posted by: Minni | 2008/09/30

Confused &  Desperate

I just out of a relationship with the father of my 17months old son, and i had a male friend we talked about everything, We talked about my personal problems with the father of my son and ended up dating and i think i' m in love with him, but the problem is he is going through a divorse and has another woman who i know in JHB. I can' t stop thinking about him, but he has changed a lot lately sometimes the whole weekend would go by without him phoning me or seeing me.
Right now i feel like i need somebody next to me and I' m always depressed and have lost weight drastically from 64kg - 55 kg in 2 months.

Please help, How do I stop loving him?

Nobody can instruct you as to how to stop loving anyone. But don't ever forget that you are especially vulnerable after a breakup, and need to be cautious not to over-value the simple kindness of someone else when you want comforting, and to recognize that some predators qwill seek to take advantage of your vulnerability. As you are both in the throes of a breakup, this is not a good time for either of you to make lasting decisions about a relationship. And then you say he already has a second woman ? You really want to be number three ? See a counsellor and sort out your own felings, and don't expect this other guy to solve your problems.