Question
Posted by: leah | 2009-01-06

Confused about the pill

Hi, i have been on the pill for quite a number of years now. I am 28 years old. However, when i get to the dummy pills i will take them then wait and wait for up to 3-4 weeks for my periods to finally start. In the meantime I still have sex with my partner. Is it possible to fall pregant within this period of waiting for my periods to start? Also what could be the cause of delayed periods? could it be stress related?
Thanks for your help.

I agree with anon.

Best wishes.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-07

When on the inactive pill your period should start within the first 2 days, not weeks. You need to speak to your gynae because it isnt normal to skip your period when on the pill and wait a full cycle for it....... please have it checked out..