Posted by: sam | 2012-11-27

Mid february this year i stopped contraceptives, by end of March i got my period from april to june i did not get my period and not pregnant, went to a gyno and she prescribe netrostone 10mg( i am not sure if i got the name right but used 3x per day for ten days wait for 20days then use for ten days again) and was to use it for three cycle, after my first cycle i got my period that should be early july. However it was ramadhan and could not use the drugs ramadhan ended mid August. On 1st September i went back to gyno to get the earlier prescription(netrostone) to start the three cycle again, she changed my prescription and kept me on contraceptive (femiplan) for two months, i got my periods after completing a pack. i got my last period on 22/10/12, i did not use the contraceptive this month as i am trying to conceive and have not gotten my period to date and pregnancy test is negative, kindly advise as it seems i am not getting my period unless am on drugs and its worrying.

I have also gained 4kg since february.

It seems that you may not be ovulating. Your doctor should check for this. If you are not ovulating, you may need medication to stimulate ovulation.