Question
Posted by: sally | 2012-11-05

confused

Dont know if i have to be worried or not. Friday night i had to much to drink. me and my boyfriend went out.while is was sleeping i was became aware that he was busy having sex with me and pretended that i am sleeping as i wanted to see what he was up to. he did all the weird things with me.... with my vibration. when i ask him the morning what happened and why the vibrator is there he said nothing... why is he lying to me.i wanted himto tel the thruth

He apparently didnt lie by telling you something untrue, but by failing to tell you what happened ; probably because he was very embarrassed, as well he should be. Maybe he has always wanted to explore this aspect of sex, but was too shy to admit it and tell you, and thought you were so drink he might be able to do so without you knowing or minding ? That was rather warped thinking, but probably not meant to do harm. However, a proper calm and frank discussion, revealing what you DO remember, and why this whole combination of behaviours on his part is naturally disturbing to you, might encourage him to be truthful and frank about it, so you can both then decide what to do about it.