Question
Posted by: Confused | 2012/06/14

Confused

I got married very recently to the most wonderful man. He is the ideal husband and the best thing that ever happened to me. I have very conflicting feelings about sex which are confusing me. He is the first person I have had sex with. I thought that when you first get married the sex would be very regular? He doesn''t seem to have a high sex drive which I can live with. What I find conflicting is that I enjoy sex, even though I have never had an orgasm or even come close. I''m sure it''s the intimacy I am after, although I do get intimacy in other ways. So if I don''t orgasm, why am I bleak when he isn''t interested in sex- is it just my preconceived ideas about what being married would be like? Any suggestions?

If you are young (20+) this is a problem. If you are 30+ or 40+ then you can enjoy sex more without counting it.Perhaps he was previously married and does not have the same expectations for sex as you have? I however think it is more a problem of different levels of sex drive. Did you talk to him about your unfulfilled needs? If you did and it did not work, have you tried to seduce him? If this did not work I think you must make an appointment with your doctor and get him some energy. With regard to orgasm, learn to know your own body and make sure you make all the moves that please you. Doing this will most likely guarantee an orgasm. Deidre - SASHA

10
Posted by: martha | 2012/06/23

@ stevie your nasty as hell and i believe you being single they is a reason who wants to suck with a man like you they probably dumped you ha ha ha you deserve to die alone

Reply to martha
Posted by: martha | 2012/06/23

Reply to martha
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/15

Jonathan - Sticks and Stones my break my bones, but your silly words can do me no harm...

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE HERE SUCKS!!!!!

SINGLE THE INDIVIDUAL
BETTER THAN
COUPLE THE TROUBLE

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/14

Stevie - you arrogant little worm - let''s see where your " I''m single and Happy"  attitude leaves you in 10 Years - you''ll grow old and die alone. I have a Friend who was just like you - he was a stud - Woman falling all over him - He''s now 50 - Single and Lonely as Hell. Woman won''t touch him with a pole. You should start thinking of a good Reason to give Women if they ask you why you are single!! You''re gonna need it - as they say - if a guy stays single like you - there has to be a damn good reason for it! Any decent Guy with some Brains wants to find a Wonderful Woman and settle down!! All you''ve done on this page is rant about how crappy everyone else is and how Wonderful you are!! Good luck - you''re gonna need it!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/14

@ Confused = Haha shame for you. Marriage and yet you complain. Umm now tell me what sucks.... Single I am, happy I am. No need to complain.

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/14

It is for this reason that living together before marriage helps.I would say it is normal to have regular sex so something seems a bit strange.Is your husband overweight,stressed etc !
I would suggest you have a chat to him and tell him that you enjoy making love to him and would like to do it more often.You don''t want to hurt his ego so put it gently to him.
You are too early married not to get it regularly.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Confused | 2012/06/14

Being Married is the best! IT DOES NOT SUCK! Sorry for you STEVIE!!! we are 34. Lots of meaningful conversation and emotional intamacy, cuddling etc.

Reply to Confused

What are the other ways that you get intimacy?How old are you and your husband?

Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/14

SHAME...BEING MARRIED MUST SUCK ESPECIALLY IN A CASE LIKE THIS....

BEING SINGLE IS THE BEST...NO SUCH ISSUES LIKE THIS...

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/14

Reply to sexologist