Question
Posted by: Steve | 2012-06-07

Confused

Hi there,

My wife is due to go for an small op in september to check any abnormalities of her womb.This is after she has been experiencing severe pain before,after and during her period.She now told me she dont want to go for the op anymore as she no longer get these pain.She believe that she has been healed as she''s a born-again christian.I''m just concern that it might reoccur and what can i do to change her mind?

Steve

If it does reoccur, she will have to consult her gynaecologist. You can also ask her to consult her gynaecologist now, in order to set your mind at ease.

5
Posted by: Ina | 2012-06-08

Jeewiz dr Anrich, have you actually read Steve''s question? Why do I get the impression your attention were totally elsewhere when you responded to it?

Steve, personally I think your wife is scared. Get a family member or good friend she trusts to try to talk to her. Otherwise I''m afraid there isn''t much you can do. These so called reborn Christians can be very stubborn if they want to.

Reply to Ina
Posted by: Remo | 2012-06-08

faith is quite important but she must just for tests. God created all good things, including clothes we wear, Medical science and so forth.

She must not think her faith is not strong if she does go to the doctor,

Reply to Remo
Posted by: Obakeng Sebona | 2012-06-08

Her faith has already healed her. However, the realisation of hte healing (feel and touch) may be become through the operation which may be performed by God directly or through a physician

Reply to Obakeng Sebona
Posted by: Janine | 2012-06-08

Hi Steve, you can praise God right along with your wife. Where 2 or more are gathered, there God is! Amen!

Reply to Janine
Posted by: Elise | 2012-06-08

It’ s good that she believe that she is healed and it is possible that God can heal her. I would suggest that she goes back for test before the operation to give her peace of mind as well that she''s healed and to proof to people that God is still the ultimate healer. God wants us to belief we are healed because we are healed by faith and I also believe he would like her to go for the test afterwards so that He can get the glory. Hopefully once she has proof that she''s healed than Steve will become a believer as well. You will also need to stand in agreement with her and belief with her but don''t discourage her and tell her it''s not possible.

Reply to Elise