Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2012/05/11

confused

I am trying to conceive. I ovulate day 16 and have a 30 day cycle.

This month on day 18 I started with terrible vertigo and day 19 nausea too - felt just like morning sickness.

Yesterday was day 21. The symptoms got so bad that my husband said take a pregnancy test. I did - and got a positive line (faint but there). It''s way too early though, so I took another one and it had a positive line too. I went for a blood test and it was negative.

So I bought 2 different brands of tests and the original one gives me a faint positive but the others negative.

Can a test show an accurate positive this early?

It would be too early for a positive pregnancy test. The urine tests were probably false positives. You will have to wait till Day 28 for an accurate result.

2

Posted by: Sammy123 | 2012/05/11

Hi if u read my posts the same thing happened with me. I got dizzy ,flushes, pains and nauseA apa few days after fertilization and am even certain I can tell what day I felt plantation as it was so sore in my lower back etc. then all symptoms stopped. Ook a preggies test and a very very faint positive showed and i tested a few days early. Took a digital test and an immediate positive also. Blood tests are usually the most accurate though

Reply to Sammy123