Question
Posted by: a promise | 2012/04/26

confused

I made a deal with my wife that we could exch choose 2 fantasies to live out, a promise no backing out, she said I must come up with my 2 first because she hadnt thought of hers, so I had her do another woman in front of me, and then another guy, she was very hesitant, but a deal is a deal I told her, she wasnt expecting my fantasy to involve other people, but she kept to the deal , and once started she enjoyed it very much, now it came to her turn, and she has only one fantasy, and that is to see me give another guy a bj, and swallow his load, this does excite me a bit, but I dont know if I can do it, but if I dont, then I have broken my promise after she did all that for me, oral,intercourse everything, with both the guy and girl, my fantasy was a whole weekend of watching her in all types of sex acts, she has only 1 request, me give bj, she will finish me, what should I do

I think it is a twist of fate and perfect revenge...or just a fantasy and you made the deal! Hope your fantasy included safe sex? Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: Mya | 2012/05/18

Window blinds are ealsiy removed and replaced. I clean them in the bathtub with warm sudsy water. Cleans faster and better. Just rinse, dry off and towel dry and snap back into place.

Reply to Mya
Posted by: Sense and Sensuality | 2012/05/03

Ignore these ignorant people above. You guys obviously seem like the sexually open type. That''s great! I''m happy for you...

If the idea of giving another guy a bj excites you, then do it! What''s the worst that can happen? You''re not going to suddenly turn gay if you enjoy it. And if you don''t enjoy it, at least you know what it''s like.

It will get your wife off (which is a good thing), and it might teach you something about how your wife experiences you when she gives you a bj. I think it''s a great thing to do. Go for it man!

Reply to Sense and Sensuality
Posted by: private | 2012/05/01

oh my God u are toatally crazy both u and ur wife God have mercy

Reply to private
Posted by: Delectable | 2012/04/30

It''s payback time. Your wife must have felt degrated by you asking her to share her personal space intimately with other people, hence violating your marriage vows. Don''t let your wife do such stunts again or you''ll lose her for good. Stripping or lap dancing can be exciting too you know?!

Give a guy the bj - that will give you an idea of what she had to endure with your requests.

Reply to Delectable
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/30

Sounds like a sick joke or at least revenge to me.No ways would I give another male a bj and certainly would not want another male to bonk my wife.
You''re crazy mate

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lee | 2012/04/26

What the F@CK?!?!? You are one sick puppy moron!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: George | 2012/04/26

what a load of crap!!

Reply to George
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/26

Reply to sexologist