Question
Posted by: Tee | 2012/03/10

confused

Hi Doc,

Recently I''''ve been struggling with the thought of possibly wanting to try to have sex with and befriend another womZ8an. I''''m confused because I''''m not gay. I''''m 21 and I''''ve been bicurious in my teens but I got over it. The curiosity is back. I''''m afraid to sleep with a woman because I''''d have no idea what to do and bcuz I''''m afraid I''''d enjoy it and trade teams. I would love to do it just once, I''''m just afraid. I believe this feeling is normal but will it go way for govod? I watch lesbian porn so I know what to do but I really want to try

It seems that you already made up your mind. This is a decision only you can make as you are the person who has to live with your choices and preferences. Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Reply to sexologist