Question
Posted by: mark | 2012-02-06

confused

Please help,,,
my wife went up to cape town for 4 days,,,
called me once while she was there,when she got back everything was normal,she went and had a bath,but the next morning she was going into the bath room and her panties were on the floor,i saw 2 big stains on them,when i ask her wat that was she said sometimes that happens to women,but i have never seen that before,while in the bath room i went through her cell and in the space of 20 minutes this guy that she went up with called her 4 times and the last call she made.they went up with other staff members staying in the same hotel but on different floor with each staff members to thier own room.the longest call was about 20 seconds but in all they made 5 calls to each other.within the space of 20 minutes???????

Very difficult to assume anything from these facts alone. I'm just a little confused about the stains...what do you expect they were...? Women do normally have a discharge that changes over the course of the month...sometimes it is heavier than others. I'd have thought if she had a bath when she got back and then the panties had 'stains' on the next morning, it could only have been natural discharge or period related anwayway... That aside, there are many possible reasons why she might call one person in a short space of time (eg. the meeting has started where are you? Can you remind me of the sales figures? Do you have the number for that hot chick sat next to you?...etc)...of course it could also be something less innocent, but don't jump to conclusions unecessarily...

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

14
Posted by: crazy | 2012-02-08

Mark buddy this is a forum to discuss sex and sexual advise.
We dont want to know about your wifes panties that is full of sperm and the cell phone calls made to another man for 20 odd seconds in a hotel room.
So if you really want my point of view then all I can tell you that your wife is screwing around.So sorry for saying it like that but it seems that is what you want to hear .

Reply to crazy
Posted by: mark | 2012-02-08

I would like to thanks u guys,But to crazy.....This is a forum to find out out stuff if 1 is not sure off things that is why they have this.....

Reply to mark
Posted by: crazy | 2012-02-07

Mark I think you should sort this matter out yourself and not on a public forum.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: AAA | 2012-02-07

Mark - midmoth women have an ovulation discharge. This can be a little or a lot - normally it looks like raw egg white - it can be one day or more days. I suspect this is what you have seen.

Semen that leeks feel wet in your panty and she would most definetaly have known not to leave the panty where you can find it.

There is a trust issue in your relationship.

Reply to AAA
Posted by: Roommate | 2012-02-07

Where there is smoke there is fire.
I would investigate if I was you

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: AON | 2012-02-07

You should be worried about HIV/AIDS or STI''s go get tested. How stupid is she if she did not use protection.

Reply to AON
Posted by: ANON | 2012-02-07

If it was a large amount, and the panties were stiff and hard, it could very well be semen, if one has a busy work day, they get on a plane, get home, maybe a little negligent, as they do the washing, I am just saying it can happen, but generally, one would be very careful about that, and maybe go to the bathroon before, just to make sure, or would remove panties with clothes, and throw them in the washing basket, because surely they would notice when removing them, and immediately hide the evidence, wouldnt you? so chances are it was a heavy disacharge, check if there is discharge tonight, you will probably find there is still a bit, and that will put your mind at ease, the fact that there were 25 people away, makes it less likely that anything would happen, and at 8hoo, there wouldnt have been heavy drinking yet, so chill

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Huh... | 2012-02-07

Cmon Mark I am a woman and if I am cheating I will never leave my panty lying with another men''s sperm for you to find. I mean how dumb can your wife be to make it htat obvious. My take is that something is not okay in your marriage for you not to trust your wife. Like the sexologist said women have discharge through out the month though it can differ in consistency. Mark talk to your wife and leave your insecurities it will ruin you and your marriage

Reply to Huh...
Posted by: mark | 2012-02-07

Thanks : ANON  it was a large amount on her panty,there was about 25 of them from the office that went to cape town,maybe they wanted to see if the coast was clear,so that he can go to her room.i dont check her underwear,it was by accident that i saw it.

Reply to mark
Posted by: ANON | 2012-02-07

Semen stains hard, so that will help, semen is also a larger amount than normal discharge, and you probably would have noticed some in the bath, but dont jump to conclusions, it will only eat you up, often when people are away on businness, they get bored, and may contact each other for a drink or something that innocent, explaining the calls. I know that when I travelled, I would often go for dinner and drinks with whom I was travelling with to pass the time, very innocent. The stains could very well be normal mid month discharge, that you may not have noticed before, how often do you really check her panties, if it was a lot, and hard and stiff, it could have been semen, but rather than causing a huge thing, show her extra love and compassion, if it was a lot and hard, ask her nicely, not aggressively, or you wont get the truth, but if they were together, would they be calling each other from different rooms, I think not, would they need 4 calls to get together, probably not

Reply to ANON
Posted by: mark | 2012-02-07

Thanks Sexologist,this was in th evening about 8 15.she was in her room and he was in his room.it was stains i never seen before..her periods finished 2 weeks ago...she tell me not to cum in her as it leaks the next day..so i can only assume it was sperms...

Reply to mark
Posted by: TOPDOG | 2012-02-06

Hi HOT CHILLI ,to make a statement u just made,wat proof do u have to support ur reply...

Reply to TOPDOG
Posted by: HOT CHILLI | 2012-02-06

whats with you? confront her, she is cheating on you bro. get some balls

Reply to HOT CHILLI
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-02-06

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist