Question
Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

Confused..

did a very bad thing this weekend, or so I feel. Had a party with some friends, had a bit too much and ended up back at our place with another couple (about 15 yrs older than us), my husband''''s friend''''s girlfriend started kisisng me and things got heavy, the guys obviously got really turned on and we almost ended up having sex infront of each other, it went quite far, but luckily not too far.. I would never ever consider doing this when I am sober, do I have some underlying problem, as this was actually the second time this happened, and my husband is not too impressed with me, but also doesn''''t give me much grief either.. Worst is, he has to work with this guy every day.. i would feel so uncomfortable..

I wanted to mention, I am 30, married 6 yrs, and have 2 kids (who was in out house while this happened..)

Alcohol ALWAYS drops your inhibitions, and dissolves common sense . And we are responsible for whatever happens when we're drunk, because we ar responsbile for getting drunk. If this is the second time this has happed, it suggests you don't bother to learn from your mistakes. Your husband has no reason to complain, as he was a participant. Imagine if your kids had walked in ! That should be enough to scare you of alcohol for life !

2
Posted by: Angie | 2012-01-30

I agree Maria.. just wondering why alcohol would make me act out like that.. But yip, surely done with drinking like that!

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Maria | 2012-01-30

If alcohol removes your inhibitions to such an extent then the solution is surely to drink less? And your husband could have stopped you, instead it sounds as if he participated or at least enjoyed the spectacle, so he is in no position to complain now. But do you really want your kids to walk in on a scene like that? Rather control your alcohol intake so that you can control your behaviour.

Reply to Maria