Posted by: Woman | 2011-10-26

Hi, Doc

I am feeling very funny, i don''t know what to make of what is happening to me, i have been very stressed lately, work, studies, taking care of my daughter and the house, all has just become too much. i have lost weight and feel like i am pregnant, i lost my apetite (don''t eat as much) have lower abdominal pains , sensitive breasts, my back hurts and last night felt nauseous and vommited, what i don''t get is last time i was with my partner we used protection and i had my periods. could this be as a result of stress or could i possibly be pregnant.

Your symptoms can be due to either pregnancy or stress and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests.