Question
Posted by: semantha | 2011-08-15

confused

I'm not sure if the guy I'm dating really loves me - how can I tell?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Semantha,

there is no formula for this that can give you the answer it is about how he treats you on a day to day basis and how you feel about the time you spend together. It is also about treating you with respect and responding to you and your needs in a balanced way and also you to his.

Given that you are asking this question there is clearly some doubt in your mind and you need to ask yourself what that is about. If you can give more detail repost a question and I will get back to you.

3
Posted by: Tom | 2011-08-16

Samantha, what makes you say that he does not love you?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: jack | 2011-08-15

If I were that gut I will not love you.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Chris | 2011-08-15

Hi, did you skip school today?

Reply to Chris