Question
Posted by: Charlotte | 2011/07/17

Confused

I''ve been married for almost 9 years, I have 2 kids and living a good life with my husband and do love my husband. In my student years I had a once of experience with another women, and I enjoyed it. Ever since a never had the same feeling as now, i met my friend Oct last year, and we are becoming very good and close friends. I told her most of my secrets and told her I had an one night experience with another women. I also told her a few months ago I think she is very sexy and has a presence when she enters a room. But recently I can''t stop thinking of how it would be to make out with her. I dream about it, how nice it will be to touch her skin, kiss her lips and get her to orgasm. Even when I masturbate I think of her and it''s the best orgasms ever. What must I do?? I don''t want to tell her cause she is becoming a very good friend, but I''m developing feelings for her. We work together, and some days she is extremely sexy, and I can''t keep my eyes of her. I can''t read her, I''m not sure if she will want to " experiment"  with me. Your advise please.

It sounds as though you are deliberately exploring a curiosity about lesbian sex and relationships. Apparently it is now forming a satisfying part of your fantasies, though relaity rarely lives up to one's fantasies, whatever your orientation.
You are married, with children and a loving husband. What you are contemplating and indeed pursuing, is infidelity, and an affair with someone else. ( the gender of who you have an affair with, is irrelevant ) - why the search for opportunities for infidelity ? Wouldn't it be wiser to consider marriage counselling to enrich the marriage you already have ? There is such a high risk that if you pursue these fantasies, the situations that arise will hurt you, your friend, your husband and your children. Would it really be worth that ?

1