Question
Posted by: DEBBIE | 2011/06/29

CONFUSED

APRIL I HAD MY PERIOD, MAY I WAS LATE SO I DID A PREGNANCY TEST WHICH WAS POSITIVE, THE SECOND TEST NEGETIVE AND I STARTED MY PERIOD (NOT NORMAL AND 4 DAYS INSTEAD OF 7) AFTER BEING 2 WEEKS LATE. JUNE- I SHOULD HAVE STARTED AROUND THE 13TH BUT NOW TWO WEEKS LATER AND I HAVE NOT STARTED YET?

You should do a pregnancy test and see your doctor.

3
Posted by: debbie | 2011/07/01

did another preg test and it''s negetive. ALL the urine test with my daughter were negative... Even more confused...still no period?

Reply to debbie
Posted by: DEBBIE | 2011/06/29

I got 2 already and never had anything like this before, will retest??

Reply to DEBBIE
Posted by: Nini | 2011/06/29

The Negative test could have been incorrect, and it''s not unusual to bleed either. My advice is to test again.

Reply to Nini