Question
Posted by: FANCY FACE | 2011-06-20

CONFUSED!

I RECENTLY MET THIS GREAT GUY &  WE''VE BEEN DATING FOR THREE MONTHS NOW BUT RECENTLY TWO COMPLETETLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER BY THE WAY APPROACHED ME ASKING IF I KNOW THAT MY BF IS HIV+, THE ONE KNOWS THAT WE ARE INVOLVED BUT THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST MAKING CONVERSATION &  HAS NO IDEA THAT WE ARE DATING. I ASKED HIM ABOUT HIS STATUS AND HE SWORE THAT HE''S NEGATIVE. I WANT TO BELIEVE HIM BUT SOMETIMES ITS HARD. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KEEP ASKING HIM TO GO TEST BUT HE KEEPS STALLING. SHOULD I BELIEVE HIM OR LEAVE HIM?

I can understand if you are worried - especially if you had unprotected sex with this guy. Perhaps it is good thing that you are worried. If he has nothing to hide, why wait for a test? Why would people warn you? If he knows he is positive and he is still having unprotected sex with you, it is as good as attempted murder! Start using a condom and then both of you go for the test. You can still have a wonderful sex life even if he is HIV+ by doing the right things - test and condomize! It is even possible to have a child with him... Consult immediately a doctor or clinic or phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.

6
Posted by: FANCY FACE | 2011-06-20

EISH GUYS THE TRUTH HURTS.

Reply to FANCY FACE
Posted by: mo-mo | 2011-06-20

get him tested or u have deal with it for the rest of ur life

Reply to mo-mo
Posted by: hilly | 2011-06-20

no punai until test or he can go to hell or you suffer the rest of y life with a desease u are lucky

Reply to hilly
Posted by: Gogo | 2011-06-20

Just tell me you have made up y mind, if you dont test by next week monday its over and tell him that u are serious. Tell me who come first in your life. Your so called boyfriend who is maybe HIV+ or yourself. Have you nailed each other with a condom or not

Good luck in deathrow

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Anon | 2011-06-20

No sex till he had the test.

Posted by: sexologist | 2011-06-20

Reply to sexologist