Posted by: Zeetah | 2011-05-24

I have been on contraceptives for 8 years, i stopped the pill three months ago, for the two months my period was normal as per usual –  never had problems with period, the normal 28 days apart. I stopped the pill in February on the day I started my period (if that makes sense) In March my period was on 28th and in April I had my period on the 24th, now in May still nothing. I had unprotected sex on the 7th of May and again on the 21 May. Am I just late due to my body adjusting to being off the pill or could I be pregnant? Haven’ t taken a test yet cause im not sure if the chances could be that I am pregnant or not.

There is a definate chance that you are in fact pregnant and I suggest that you consult your doctor or clinic for a blood test.