Question
Posted by: Sharkey | 2011/05/06

confused

Dear Doc, I have been getting most of the symptoms of being pregnant but still the home test shown negative. I also had my period but it came for a day or so then went away and then a week later came for another day and went away again. I have the sinus, the tender breasts, the mood swings and the tiredness. I also get sick after eating certain things but I dont think I can be pregnant as I am using birth control and my hubby and I use a condom as well? Can it be possible that I am pregnant even though I had my period and whhilst using birth control and condoms? If it''s not that what else can it be?

It does not seem that you are pregnant. You should see a doctor to determine why your periods are irregular. A cyst is a possibility.

1