Question
Posted by: Lorraine | 2011/03/28

Confused!

What does it mean if a guy that you have been seeing again after a breakup in December but we are now in contact again and taking things slow, he is in Singapore on business at the moment, sends me an sms on Saturday to say that he went out with some fellow students on Friday night and the one Dr that he met was the sexiest/naughtiest woman that he has ever seen and met and then I asked if anything happened and he said almost but they only kissed?? Please tell me what this means because I am really confused??

Going back to an ex is rarely a good idea. He's probably trying to tell you that it is over. It is indeed time for you to move on, rather than put all your eggs in this one basket

15
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/29

His just not that into you.

Move on.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Leez | 2011/03/29

It means, Lorraine, it''s time for you to move on.....good luck girl.

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Gracie | 2011/03/29

Wake up .... i am sure it did not stop at a kiss .... dump his sorry ass!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/29

He waqnts to be your friend only. Your choice if you want to be friends or nothing.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: dw | 2011/03/29

Never go back to an ex. It is never the same the 2nd time around. The trust and respect is gone. Call it quits as he is going to hurt you more and more if this relationship continues. Sorry!

Reply to dw

Posted by: Zee | 2011/03/28

He says the naughtiness women he has ever met. And all he says they kissed. If he can describe her as naughty, he is not saying where all they kissed.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Is this for real? | 2011/03/28

This posting cannot be real, it is the funniest one this year!
If it were true what is there to be confused about? He''s no longer into you and you need to cut all contact immediately to retain some dignity. Also (if true) do not tell any one you know about this posting in case they find it as funny as we did!

Reply to Is this for real?
Posted by: Y | 2011/03/28

Can it get any more contrived?

IT means your man kissed another woman.

I AM a man, and apart from making love the only other thing I love the most from a woman is a KISS. Do you know how sweet and tender a great kiss is? Consider it a major issue in your relationship, an issue he needs to resolve not you.

Reply to Y
Posted by: Lola | 2011/03/28

My dear Lorraine, it means it is so over it is not funny... reading other replies to this got me laughing so badly. Please do as Woman says, do not pick this guy up from the airport, he does not need to explain himself any further. Sms him back say  I am glad you having an awesome time and leave it at that.

Reply to Lola
Posted by: duh.. | 2011/03/28

Duhhh...? no wonder he lost interest in you..you flippin dumb!!!!!!!

Reply to duh..
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/28

This man is telling you he is not going to marry you, you will never have his children and that he does not need you to pick him up at the airport when he returns.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Man | 2011/03/28

When a man you are in a relationship tells you he almost had sex with a sexy chick it means its over.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/03/28

He is telling you he has met somone else and no longer has any interest in you,stupid.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: HUH | 2011/03/28

I thinks its pretty self explanatory...

Reply to HUH