Question
Posted by: worried employee | 2011/03/13

Confused??

Hi CS
Can you explain the difference between " work performance"  and " standard of work?"  Is there a difference??

I'm not aware of any widely accepted / agreed definitions of these terms, and suspect they are used idiosyncratically by different companies to mean what they choose to mean. If anything, I suppose "work performance" suggests an assessment of your general effectiveness at work in whatever work you do, and "standar of work" implies that some specified and defined standards have been set up in your areas of work, and of course they would have to have been communicated to you, and the your performances could be measured against those expressed standards

3
Posted by: Boobies | 2011/03/14

Good question I think its pretty much the same thing.

I mean work performance would be the level at which you reach KPAs or KPIs, standard of work, hmmm sounds very much like the same thing.

You need to give more information on each to define the difference

Reply to Boobies
Posted by: Suggestion | 2011/03/13

Post question to labour lawyer on this site

Reply to Suggestion