Question
Posted by: Meme | 2011/03/10

confused

So I have been seeing my boyfriend for a while now and things were going just fine until sometime last year when an ex decided to pitch up and act all buddy-buddy with me. All of a sudden all these feeling for my ex came back and we started hanging out. I later decided to cut ties with him, but it never seems to be for too long. He''ll call and the next thing we are hooking up again. We recently hooked up with some of our mutual friends but ended up sitting privately together and discussing our past relationship. Should I continue with this or should I cut all ties with him and ask him to stop calling. I love my boyfriend, but right now I feel confused.

Why did you feel compelled to respond when the ex decided to buddy-buddy again ? WHy did you ignore the feelings of your bf and choose to hang out with your ex ? Did you end the relationship with the ex for entirely frivolous reasons, or did you have good reasons for doing so ?
How can you do all this, when you claim to "love" your bf ? What on earth does "love" mean to you ?

3

Posted by: Spaceman | 2011/03/10

Interesting. Do you know what a meme is?

Reply to Spaceman
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/10

Why are you even asking this question?Youve already decided who you want and youre not gonna change your mind because of a few opinions on a forum.and BTW you dont really love someone if youre considering leaving them

Reply to Jerk