Question
Posted by: Neh | 2011/03/02

Confused

I''m so confused My manger used to allocated 1hour break. I work 7 hours and one hour its for my meal. he decided that we need to comply with this. whilst other department are still working the same hours like us and they are still entiled to 1 hour. please what are my rights on this.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: confused

You are entitled to a lunch break after 5 hours of work.

2
Posted by: Boetie | 2011/03/07

I don''t know exactly what the law says but I can tell U that he is definately contravening labour laws. Speak to the people at the dept. of labour. Just make sure that U don''t sign anything where U agree to work like this. This guy is obviously trying to shine + impress his boss - at his staff''s expense. Don''t stand for it.

Reply to Boetie
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011/03/04

re: confused

Reply to Labour Lawyer