Question
Posted by: Maddy | 2011/02/04

Confused

I have like sharp period pains for the past 2 days, but only due to start next week, I have this brownish discharge, I have take a home pregnancy test but negative, maybe too early, may this be first signs of pregnancy?

It could be an implantation bleed and it would then be too early for the test to be positive. Re-test next week if your period does not start on time.

2

Posted by: Purple | 2011/02/04

Go and see your GP and check its not an ectopic pregnancy, if it is s/he will send you to the gynae.

I also thought my pain was unusually sharp period pains, then I had a bit of discharge and then I had what I thought was my period, except it just didn''t stop. I went to the doctor when it hadn''t stopped after ten days. A few hours later I was in hospital having surgery.

Reply to Purple