Question
Posted by: anna | 2011/01/18

confused

i gave my bf a bj for the first time as he is my first and i am not really professional at it but i just did my best to make him happy.we were doing it in the shower and after i took it out from my mouth he started to wash his penis very carefully as if he was disgusted of something.i asked him whats wrong coz i was really confused and felt bad.after many questions he told me that he thinks my teeth are unclean and that i have gum disease as my gums look red to him.i was so shocked and embarrassed that i didnt know what to do.i went to my dentist next morning and he told me i have no gum disease and that everything is pretty good with my teeth.after that i don''t want to make love with him anymore and i dont know what i feel.i even started to think that he is not the right guy for me.the funny thing is that he himself has gum disease but i didnt even mind it and he is disgusted from me when i have no problem.what to do? shall i leave him or...

Your boyfriend's actions seem extreme and his comments have hurt you alot. You have been reassured by your dentist that you do not have these health concerns that he has labelled you with. It is probably a good idea for you to discuss your feelings with him and to express how his actions and comments have affected you. He may also be able to explain more fully why he feels he needs to behave in this way and what his fears are. You may then have to weigh up whether he is someone you want to stay committed to...

7
Posted by: Kosie | 2011/01/19

#Cool mamba. Real men DONT DO " anything"  for a bj.

Reply to Kosie
Posted by: cool mamba | 2011/01/19

Get rid of this loser and get a real man, some of us will do anything to get a bj.

Reply to cool mamba
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/19

Crickey what a scumbag,dump him

Reply to XXX
Posted by: dony | 2011/01/19

i don''t mind if you got gum disease.....cum on over girl

Reply to dony
Posted by: ?? | 2011/01/19

Dump him and move on

Reply to ??
Posted by: simone | 2011/01/19

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/19

Reply to Sexologist