Question
Posted by: heart | 2010/11/26

Confused

Hi I have two children with my wife she went of living with her mother coz I can''t buy her a house, I know she loves me and he knows I love her, but not enough to go live with my Mother-in-law, I have rent flat but she does not want to live with me, as it does not accomodate our 6yr old child, where did I go wrong what have I done, do I divorce coz that was the altimtum I was giving, I also met an old lady friend who lives alone and she encourages me to divorce and go and live with her in her house, all I want is for my wife to realise that I am trying my utmost best...I am confused

Love is not about buying a house, and is no good reason for her to abandon you. Remember that the advice from the "old lady friend" is biased in favour of what SHE wants for her own benefit, and is not the sort of objective advice you should relay on. Marriage counselling would be a good idea, and if she actually loves you more than buildings, she should agree to that.

4

Posted by: lizard | 2010/11/26

thats bloody riduclous, you dont break the family up over a house
or a flat, bloody hell

Reply to lizard
Posted by: heart | 2010/11/26

I think she knows that I mean she has seen what I earn, could it be a way for her to get out of the marraige, do you think she knew I would not go live at her mother''s,

Reply to heart
Posted by: casey | 2010/11/26

I don''t know the exact details of your situation, maybe you can try and explain to her that you don''t have the finance means right now to buy a house and can only afford to rent. The way I see it, you still have a roof over your head and a place to call home.

Reply to casey