Question
Posted by: lynne | 2010/11/15

confused

hi Doc
please can you tell me the side effects of epilum?
my daughter is taking concerta 74mg in the morning and 36 after 3pm, epilum 300mg in the morning and 500mg at night, and she was on risperlet 1.5mg in the morning and 2mg in the evening.
she has been on this dose for 6months, she picked up 15kgs. after further consultation with her doctor he took her off the risperlet. Now she appears to have a twitch thing that she cant stop fidgeting and moving her feet and hands. what could this be? she has never done this before.
reg lynne
following from this previous post that you answered. my child is been treated for adhd with opposiotional defient syndrome. these tablets are surpose to be mood stabilisers. sud i not be looking at taking her off the original tablets being empilum? as she does not suffer from epilepsy and has been tested for it. Cud it not be the tablet that is wrong? i did refer to my doctor and he wants to give her another tablet ripadol or something.it just feels like too much for me to cope with.
regards
lynne

Hi Lynne
Does he want to stop the Epilim and start Risperdal? Where do you live - maybe I can give you the name of specialists in ADHD in your area for a second opinion?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/15

Hi Lynne