Question
Posted by: Julie | 2010/09/14

Confused

Am seeing a guy who left his gf of 7 years for me, i didn''t know about her, he talked about her but he said they used to live together etc. Anyways she saw a sms from me to him and it all blew up. Anyways she used to send me nasty smses and talk crap about him until i blocked her number. She wants him back though even though she talks crap about him. Now we are a couple and he is talking marriage and kids and i am scared. I was married and do have a child, i am confused by my feelings for him as it is not as strong as it was in the beginning.

If she was still able to see an SMS from you, then his relationship with her was not over when he began one with you. It sounds as though you may have valid reasons for having doubts about him.
Sometimes some sessions with a couples counsellor can help to clarify whether t5he doubts are valid and significant, and if the problems are soluble or not

2
Posted by: just saying! | 2010/09/14

run as fast as you can, .. he did it with you and he can do it to you...

Reply to just saying!