Question
Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2010-07-19

Confused

Expecting another woman''s man child.

I feel a bit confused too. Who is expecting the child of who ? And what is the relationship of the pair or people ? And are they in a commmitted relationship or marriage to anyone else ?

3
Posted by: AD | 2010-07-19

Hey Nthabiseng, I think you already know the answer, that man is not yours he is taken with 3kids, I think you''re being selfish to expect him to leave his family for you

Reply to AD
Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2010-07-19

i am preganant with another woman''s man child and the love is now long gone. all that is left is hope that he will leave his woman of many years with three children for me. i know deep down in my heart that i am doing the wrong thing. but i chose not to abort this child so that he could have an opportunity to live. Please i do not know if i should go on with this man or end the relationship for the other woman''s sake?

Please help!

Reply to Nthabiseng