Question
Posted by: Koko | 2010/06/24

Confused

Why women keep on crying even if you feel that she''ve got an oversize hole,a big one that you can''t notice even if its in or out.I''m so confused

what do you mean?

15
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

what do you mean?

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Drogba | 2010/06/24

Why do they hv to cry if its out of hole,why do they hv to pretend.That means even if i can put in a candle they can''t feel nothing.Why don''t you just tell the guy ''no stop,u r out now'' instead of pretending,how long are you going to push this pretending game if u lv me.Why don''t u just stop him on that noisy swimming pool and try anus sex maybe?There is no luv on that,u are just after money.

Reply to Drogba
Posted by: Lol | 2010/06/24

MARYANNE, you feel vindicated because this means outhere there is someone big enough for you, well it is true he is called a horse.....good luck

Reply to Lol
Posted by: Khumi | 2010/06/24

Maryanne you got it righ sister!!!!!

Reply to Khumi
Posted by: Woman | 2010/06/24

In the Kama Sutra, Men are divided into three classes, the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his lingam (penis). Woman also, according to the depth of her yoni (vagina), is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant. There are thus three equal unions between persons of corresponding dimensions, and there are six unequal unions.

In plain english, you have different size men and different size women. If one is big and the other is small, it will be an unequal sexual experience. That''s wisdom from the seventh century BC.

Find someone who works for you, don''t berate them because they don''t fit you.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Jekes | 2010/06/24

Guys, this is sort of getting out of hand......my feeling is ....if you have got a small winnie or big winnie you must still deal with the fact that all woman end up big any way. Remember the baby will strech the pusshy and it is never the same after. so we as men big or small must just get over our egos and make peace with it or else you will forever be chasing the under 21 team, and i mean forever is a very long time.

Reply to Jekes
Posted by: Jekes | 2010/06/24

Reply to Jekes
Posted by: AAAA | 2010/06/24

at Maryanne, I"  am a man and definately have such conversations with other man. For Your info. I wouldn"  stand a swimming pool

Reply to AAAA
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/06/24

at AAAA, I''m a woman and definately have such conversations with other women. For your info. I wouldn''t stand a small willy, sorry....

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Fifa | 2010/06/24

woman who are too big don''t even feel a thing for sex but they do it for selfish reasons, some are finance motivated. but what can we do. a pretty face is not always the the pretty kuku.

Reply to Fifa
Posted by: AAAA | 2010/06/24

Maryanne, how do you is your partner too small or are you too big come out of that closet.

Reply to AAAA
Posted by: Jabulani Ball | 2010/06/24

Honestly - that is a genuine question. i know it sounds almost rude and it is probably due to the way that you frazed it....For example i know i have got the smallest dick in the world and that is fine i mean one can''t change that. However i have always wondered why must a woman scream even when it is so small they can''t tell if it is in or out... sometimes they go on screaming regardless. I suppose Johny Bravo is right it is pretending but is it really necesary.

I must confess i find it irritating.

Reply to Jabulani Ball
Posted by: Jabulani Ball | 2010/06/24

I must confess i find it irritating.

Reply to Jabulani Ball
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/06/24

Maybe she is not big afterall, you just too small for her.
If you too small for her, she will pretend because she loves you. Some woman do that for the sake of love, they dont want to embarass their partners by telling them that they''re too small.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/24

LOL, it''s called pretending

Reply to Johnny Bravo