Question
Posted by: Maddie | 2010/05/17

Confused

I am almost a month late with my periods today. I went to see the doctor last week Wednesday and I did blood test for preganancy and the test came back negative. Doctor told me if nothing happens in the next 7 days I have to come back to do a sonar because maybe the tests was done to early or this could be a cyst on one of my ovaries.. Nothing has happened and the day after tomorrow is time to go back to the doctor. The lady that works with me said that the same happened to her. She did the blood test which came back negative and when she went for the sonar, it showed the baby. I really haven''t had any symptoms up until today. I am EXHAUSTED, I have serious heartburn and I am feeling very nauseas and lightheaded, combine that with a headache .... and you know how I feel and please join me in crying about it! The period pain cramps are less than they used be. I am a little bit scared to start thinking positive pregnant thoughts :) What if there is something else really wrong? Could this be a cyst on my ovaries instead of a pregnancy?

If the blood test was negative there is more likely to be another cause such as a cyst.

1