Question
Posted by: Jules | 2010/05/05

Confused

I have been with my partner for 7yrs.He is a loving man. He has not proposed yet but sais we will get married. I am finding my increasingly thinking and dreaming bout other men and seeking male attention. I luv my partner alot and dont understand why i am acting like this.help!

As so often seems to be the case with questions like this, it sounds as thouh he is in a comfort zone - in a happy and satisfying relationship with you, with nothing apparently to gain from marriage. YOur reaction is worth examining - your initial question is about him not confirming the mariage he has talked of - but your response is about "seeking male attention" ( does he not provide to you the attention he once did ? ) and thinking about other men - are you not being emotionally or sexually satisfied by the relationship as it is ?
Couples counselling is the method most likely to help you both clarify where you are and where you're going

2
Posted by: Jules | 2010/05/06

Thanks Cybershrink. My partner gives me over enough attention emotionally and physically. He is very attractive. I have gained weight that I cant seem to get rid of and wonder if he were to meet me now if he would interested. Now I check to see if guys in his ''league'' would want me as I am now.. am I trying to test him in a way then. If they dont like me then maybe he wont stay? As u can tell I am really confused.

Reply to Jules