Question
Posted by: Zhane | 2010/04/30

Confused

HI Doc

Three weeks ago my boyfriend told me that he impregnated another woman and so i deciced to leave him but he''s been begging me to go back to him and i''ve been saying no. Then he''s been saying there is something he needs to tell me then last nite i gave him the ultimatum so he told me. He''s saying he said what he said because he was protecting his family as they disapprove of our relationship as there''s an age difference am older than him and that am Zulu &  he''s Twana. The granmother will not allow that so that is why he made up the storie to protect me from knowing his family hates me. But now i don''t believe him and i don''t think i''ll ever trust him as he''d hurt me like that but he says he''s decided he''ll never visit his family. That''s another problem because i stay with my family and i know down the line it''s going to hurt him not to visit his family because of me. I love him so dearly but am so scared about the whole situation please help me am going insane.

I just don't understand his story, or how it explains what he did. He really doesn't sound very loveable, and you are probably right to decide not to trust him. Maybe seeing a counsellor would help you to make up your mind and carry out what you have decided to do - otherwise it's like grabbing an iron rod and finding it was in the fire and is burining hot - but continuing to hang onto it, even though it has hurt you and will continue to hurt you. Dont't you deserve better than him ?

2
Posted by: Zhane | 2010/04/30

Thank you Doc as i''ve said to him that if he loves the way he says he does he wouldn''t have hurt me the way he did. That''s for sure i deserve betta.
Thanks again Doc

Reply to Zhane