Question
Posted by: lover | 2010/03/15

Confused

My G\F of 9 months when we make love always call her ex of 3yrs by name,wheres its me in top of her. I ask her about this and denied doing that. pls help

Oh dear, that is difficult, and one would have thought that nine months would have been long enough to not make such a mistake! It's difficult to interpret what this means necessarily. It could be that this is just a habit that she is really struggling with, or it could be that she is deeply involved with fantasy at such times and 'loses herself' so to speak. Try speaking to her again - unless your names are VERY similar there is no reason why you should make a mistake in what you heard. It may be that she is thinking of him and she needs to know what impact that has on you! Try to ask her to look at you, and be 'more present' with you when you are making love.

Claire -SASHA

4
Posted by: Nice guy | 2010/03/17

No No Vain, two wrongs dont make it right, just get out of taht relationship Lover

Reply to Nice guy
Posted by: Vain | 2010/03/15

Remember one of your ex''s name and shout the name while on top of her she will remeber this for sure and you can start talking!

Reply to Vain
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/15

She is clearly still very much in love with her ex. Get out.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/15

Claire -SASHA

Reply to Sexologist