Question
Posted by: T | 2010/03/03

Confused

I have a very thin layer of skin (you can see trough it) that is peeling off from the inside of my cheeks as well as the inside of my lips.

Is it something that I should be concerned about? May it be the cause of a lack of something in my body?

Regards,
T

Hallo T, Have you started using a new type of toothpaste lately? It could be irritation due to a chemical, or due to smoking or medication that you are taking. Let your doctor have a look if you can't identify an irritant, just to exclude infection or leucoplakia which is a pre-cancerous condition.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/03

dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc