Posted by: Adidas 69 | 2010-02-19

Got married young and divorced after 20 years of marriage.Sex life was good. Have now been involved with a great lady for 2 years.Suddenly she is requesting different things in bed. Wants me to masturbate infront of her!!!She enjoys watching me ejaculate. Must ejaculate on her body .When i have finished she rubs all me sperm on her body as if it was body cream On the topic of fellation she will swallow !!! I am confused!!!!

you are not confused- welcome to the real world of sexual exploration ( you might want to watch a few porn movies as well- to see what can be done with sx)

Posted by: little lady | 2010-03-07

i do exactly the same with my partner. He was also a little confused at first, but i love it and i think he enjoys my enthusiasm.

try something different, sit back and enjoy your liberal woman...

Reply to little lady
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-19

You lucky fish, stop being confused and enjoy every moment of it.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-19

What are you confused about ? She appears to be turned on by you ejaculating over her,nothing too weird about that.
You are perhaps a bit conservative from your previous relationship.We are all turned on by different things,so experiment and go for it.There are so many people that are complaining about lack of sex on this site,you are on a good wicket by the sounds of it.
Enjoy the ride

Reply to XXX
Posted by: So what | 2010-02-19

Why confused? She just have a different set of values than what you were used to with your former wife. Nothing wrong with what she asks, just enjoy.

Reply to So what