Question
Posted by: MIMO | 2010/01/25

CONFUSED

PLS I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO MI, I DONT WET DURING FOREPLAY AND DONT GET TURNED ON EASILY, IM WORRIED ABOUT THIS PLS SOMEONE SHOULD ADVICE ME. MIMO

There are so many reasons for not having a libido (getting turned on). These can range from physical to psychological reasons. If you do not get wet you can always invest in a good lubricant,however I would suggest that you consult your GP first to talk about these problems.

5
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/31

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: john | 2010/01/27

Hi, you do not spend any time on sex. Think about what turn you on and spend time exploring that avenue. If you are working all day stressing about this anthat it would be normal not to be in the mood for sex. If you have a lot of chores you do not spend anytime on thinking or exploring any desires. Re- organise your day and make sure you have time to relax in a bit of me time :)
hope this helps

Reply to john
Posted by: Boon | 2010/01/27

you are with the wrong man.

Reply to Boon
Posted by: TT | 2010/01/26

i will help you you wil cum like no body `s business.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Adviser | 2010/01/25

Get rid of your current lover. Once you are with the right person you will react accordingly. Its like a guy being with a woman to whom he is not attracted, he finds it impossible to get it up, yet just seeing someone good gets him going. Its your partner sweetie. Dump him.

Reply to Adviser