Question
Posted by: ntokozo | 2010/01/10

confused

The guy phones me with the lady besides him, he would say my love to me and the lady will be busy shouting and swearing.yesterday, she phoned him, asking where he is, he told her that he is with me and has accoumpanied me to a Dr, she told him that,she has things to do so he must come back and guard the little one.she immediately phoned me and said: You are very lucky to have a man like Y in your life, please treat him well and dropped the phone.she knows very well that he is in love with me, but I feel hurt for maself and her.

Sounds needlessly complex and fraught with likely misery all round. Why complicate your life so ? He is deeply involved with another woman, and apparently happy to be unfaithful to her, which suggests he will be equally unhappy to be unfaithful to you. If he was in love with you, genuinely, why on earth would he be so involved with her ?

1