Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2009/11/16

Confused?

Hubby &  I decided that its time to start a family. I went off contraception (Evra Patches) on the 1st October &  started my period on the 7th of October which lasted 5 days.

I went for all my check ups on the 16th of October (Gynae &  GP) who confirmed everything was in order...

So the fun &  games began.

My period was due on the 7th November - I took a pregnany test today &  it' s negative...

The other confusing factor is I' ve been extremely tired lately &  slightly nauseous...

What should I do now?

Periods can be irregular for a few months after stopping the patch. Give it a week and see what happens.

4

Posted by: kitty | 2009/11/16

Besides, it might be due to the re-adjustment of your body from contraceptives, browse in to the top 5 questions from the Doc in this forum on the top of the page. And as Mimi has already indicated, a blood test will clear everything out. Good Luck dear.

Reply to kitty
Posted by: Mimi | 2009/11/16

Go for a bloodtest then. Sounds like you are more than a week late already? A bloodtest will definitely show you if you are then.

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: gontse | 2009/11/16

because you want the baby now you gonna be immotionaly pregnant

Reply to gontse