Posted by: Feli | 2009-09-15

I wrote to you last week concerning my period and possibility of pregnancy. I have unprotected sex on the 29th and in Aug my period started on the 10th.

Normally my period last for 7 days and the first 3 days are heavy. but this time i started on the 11th and they were only normal the 1st day and the following days its not that much. Today is my 5th day and still bleesing. Since yesterday I' m only using panty liner for the bleeding as its not that much.

I don' t know what does this mean, i did the HPT yesterday and it was negative. What could be wrong?

If the pregnancy test was negative, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. Periods can vary in amount due to a variety of reasons such as stress, changes in diet or weight, travel, exercise. If this is the first time it has happened, monitor it over the next few months and see what happens.