Posted by: Mandy | 2009-09-11

I married my husband at the age of 18 because i fell pregnant.The problem is that even though we have a good marriage I have this secret crush......not even sure if crush is the correct word I want to use, on someone at work. There is clearly sexual tension between myself and this guy.......just today I walked into him and the look that he gave me was oh! so damn seductive. This guy really drives me crazy.......I don' t trust myself being alone in his I try to avid him as much as possible.Just for the record nothing happened between us yet..........I' m really trying hard to contain myself.......

thsi is somethin that happens to all of us at some point in our relationships. you need to decide what is more important yourmarriage or the crush ...yes I know its a difficult choice......and where will this crush go if left to its own dynamics?? sorry cannot be more specific but you have given no indication which way you might be leaning

Posted by: Mandy | 2009-09-11

Glad to know that i' m not the only one with these feelings......well this guy is not exactly good looking but from day one I' ve just been attracted to him.........sometimes he' d call me just to hear my voice and asks me to come to his office but I always make excuses.......i just feel very uncomfortable in his company.......there are days though if i have to admit i wish he' d just grab me and kiss me...........God i know this is wrong but can' t help how i feel......

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-11

I am basically in exactly the same position as you - guy at work so sexy I want to rip off his clothes in the lift, but I dont want to cheat on my husband. Thought it was only me with this problem. Pity polygamy for women is out of the question.