Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2009-09-01

Confused

I was on triphasil for quite a few years and went off it in January this year. February and March I did not have my cycle and then went to the Gynae. He gave me duphaston. I started a week after day and had my cycle for 3 days. In June and July and would start bleeding on the Saturday, spotting during the week and actually start the heavy bleeding the following week for a full 7 days. For August I did not have my cycle at all.

What could this be?

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. If you are planning a pregnancy, you may need medication to stimulate ovulaiton. You should go back to your gynaecologist.