Posted by: Tumelo | 2009-08-06

yesterday i tested HIV positive but my boyfriend tested negetive im confused coz i sleep with him alone whats going on?

Hi Tumelo
If he is your first and only sexual contact, and you haven't had contact with blood or bodily fluids of HIV positive persons, or used contaminated needles, it would be very strange and I would advise you both to have a re-test as he/you may have had a false negative/positive test ( did you draw blood or do the finger test one?)
dR Bets

Posted by: Tumelo | 2009-08-07

we did the finger test i tested 4 times with it and same results so as him its very strange indeed coz non of us have been cheating also called my ex to test he also tested negative is there another test we could do?

Reply to Tumelo