Posted by: gelly | 2009-07-09

i am involved with my boyfriend for 7 years now he cheated on me and had the other girl pregnant they have a baby together now while he was dating me and i forgave him for that i felt pregnant a year ago an had abortion behind his back he doesnt know about that the reason i had abortion is because he was abusing me and he was always drunk fighting with every one but now he is tryiing ti quit alcoloh and i dont know if i still love him cause every time when he is drunk i get sick and irritated easily around the peoeple i am with at that time i get angry easily please help

Apparently this guy has never heard of contraception ? Why does he have a career of going round impregnating girls without any long-term committment to them ? And while it is one thing to "forgive" a guy who cheated, to do so when the cheating involved having a baby wih someone else, and then going ahead to allow him to make you pregnant, too, is naive rather than kindly. Then you had an abortion, and apparently he didn't know about it ? Presmably he didn't know aboput the pregnancy, either, or surely he would have figured it out ? Then he's a chronic drunk and abuser --- and you find that loveable ? Let him quit the alcohol on his own, and good luck to him on that. But why do you persist in continuing a relationship with this most unpromising boy ? Don't you deserve better than that ?

Posted by: Baby | 2009-07-10

honestly...i still fail to understand why we women saty in such relationships when there are men out ther looking for good women.
do u think he loves you...even after the pregnat girl u still with him?how do u honestly do it.this man has no respect for you.
how do you see forever in that.
and i am so sorry about the abortion.i fell sorry for you.
but i think you can do beter

Reply to Baby