Question
Posted by: anon | 2009/07/08

CONFUSED

HI DOC IM A MARRIED WOMAN WHO HAD AN AFFAIR MY HUSBAND CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND HE ALSO TOLD ME WHEN HE WAS IN OVER SEAS HE SLEPT WITH 2 PROSTITUTES BT BOTH OF US DID HAVE SAFE SEX.THE PROBLEM IS NOW ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS WE ARE NOT INTIMATE WE CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER DEEPLY, HE IS CHINESE IM INDIAN I FEEL THERES SO MUCH OF DIFFERENCES BETWEEN US WE SPOKE ABOUT IT BT WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO,WE ARE MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS WE WANT TO DIVORCE BUT ITS SO PAINFULL FOR BOTH OF US AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER 9 YEARS, AND I WANT TO GO AWAY FOR 2 MONTHS IS THIS A GOOD IDEA WE BOTH AGREE WE BETRAYED EACH OTHER AND HURT EACH OTHER,

I responded the other time you posted this message

1
Posted by: Jingy | 2009/07/13

Why don' t the both of you go together and enjoy! Any its obvious you will be together forever

Reply to Jingy