Posted by: nini | 2009-03-25

Sorry this is not your pschological problem. I have problems at home ,in which sometimes they drain my mind and starts to have mental blockages at work. Like loosing focus or not being able to read or understand what is written or what I wrote.

I have been trying to teach m myself to be calm when that mental block comes and remains positive. Now I am short tempered. The other day, I asked the receptionist if the paper was delivered and she never answeredm after 5 min or so she blablaring on how paper is being delivered by people not donkey and I am the 5th person to cme and ask. I snapped, I told what was on my mind and I dindt care whether she was hurt or not.

My mind was telling me, I was asking a simple question and I deserve the very simple answer. Was I harsh to her, or was stress taking its course? I am about to see a pschologist through my work-place wellness programms for employees.

I think I am getting tired of being unhappy and hiding behind a smile. My work is declining rapidly as I dont pay attention to details.
I am at the point where -by taking my life is an easy route.

YOu're under stress, and not handling the stress very well at present. In the situation you describe, instead of exploding at the receptionist, it would have been better, perhaps to have calmly told her that it was a simple question needing a simple answer. It sounds as though just as you took out on her a lot of the frustration you'd built up over other things, she apparently did the same to you. Nobody won. Taking your life is NOT an easy route, and has a major risk of your susviring, damaged, but with the other problems unchanged or worse. See a shrink for assessment and a discussion of your treatment options, which may include counselling on handling stress better, and possibly medication

Posted by: nini | 2009-03-25

Thanks Doc for responding so quick.

Reply to nini