Posted by: Jay | 2008-11-19

Im not sure what to think now as I have not received a period yet for November.
I usually start menstruating on the 1st of every month but last month I started on the 9th thinking that I am pregnant.
I had been using the pill for about a month then stopped so that could have been the reason why I started so late last month 9 days later, however I have not seen any sign of a period for November
Please shed some light I' m not in a position to have another baby I' ve been trying to find a suitable contraceptive.

I presume that you have checked a pregnancy test this month. It can take a couple of months after stopping the Pill for your cycle to regulate itself. As long as you are not pregnant, you can start a contraceptive.